Flux is a Continuous Delivery solution for Kubernetes. Flux is constructed with the GitOps Toolkit, a set of composable APIs and specialized tools for keeping Kubernetes clusters in sync with sources of configuration (like Git & Helm repositories), and automating updates to configuration when there is new code to deploy.
Flux is a CNCF project made for:
- cluster operators who automate provision and configuration of clusters
- platform engineers who build continuous delivery for developer teams
- app developers who rely on continuous delivery to get their code live
To get started with Flux, browse the documentation or try the following guides:
- Get started with Flux
- GitOps workflow for multi-env deployments with Flux, Kustomize and Helm
- Manage Kubernetes secrets with Mozilla SOPS
- Automate container image updates to Git
- Manage multi-tenant clusters with Flux
Install the latest Flux CLI:
brew install fluxcd/tap/flux
curl -s https://fluxcd.io/install.sh | sudo bash
Binaries for macOS AMD64/AARCH64, Linux AMD64/ARM and Windows are available for download on the release page.
Set the Kubernetes context to your Civo instance and run:
flux install --context=my-civo-cluster
The above command will upgrade the Flux controllers on your cluster, if a newer version is available.
If you need help, please refer to the support page.