Civo Navigate terms and conditions
Civo Navigate Terms and Conditions of Event Participation:
Definition of terms
- Conference: The Civo Navigate event
- Organizer: Civo, the event organizer
- Participants / attendees: Anyone attending the event including ticket holders and sponsors.
- To participate in the Conference Participants must:
- Register for the Conference, which can be done exclusively via an on-line form available at the Conference's website
- Pay the Conference fee, as defined by the Organizer c.) During their registration process, participants must fill all fields marked (*). Participants thereby guarantee that all the details provided are correct.
- The Organizer reserves a right to modify the list of speakers and/or the agenda for reasons beyond its control.
- The Participants shall be fully liable for any damage they cause both in the venues involved in any Conference activities and in their accommodation.
- The Organizer reserves a right to alter the Conference date for reasons beyond its control. In such an event, The Organizer shall not be responsible for covering any additional expenses of the Participants made in association with the Conference.
- Insurance. It is the sole responsibility of the participant/entrant to arrange appropriate personal insurance appropriate or necessary in connection with their attendance at the event.
- The number of Conference registrations is limited. Participants will be enlisted on a first come first serve basis.
- All participants must agree to the conference code of conduct as outlined at https://civo.com/navigate/code-of-conduct
- Assumption of risks, hazards and dangers. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, and save in relation to instances of gross negligence, reckless conduct, willful/wanton conduct, or intentional acts by Civo and the released parties, participants/entrants, on behalf of itself and related persons, hereby fully understand and knowingly, voluntarily and irrevocably, assume all risks, hazards and dangers related to entry into, and presence in, at and around the venue and event, which may include an increased risk of exposure to communicable diseases (including, without limitation, covid-19), viruses, bacteria or illnesses or the cause thereof, sickness, personal injury, disability, other short-term or long-term health effects, and/or death. Participants/entrants hereby accept personal responsibility for its voluntary attendance at the event. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, entrants hereby assume, on behalf of itself and related persons, all responsibility of claims and potential claims relating to the risk, hazards and dangers described in this agreement save for instances of gross negligence, reckless conduct, willful/wanton conduct, or intentional acts by Civo.
- Civo follows a common 'zero-tolerance policy' towards unauthorised drug usage or carrying at the venue, AND towards any type of behaviour/actions that can be interpreted as lewd or obscene. If you are found in possession of prohibited items at Civo Navigate and/or if you indulge in any objectionable action, your participation in the event will be terminated immediately. Your event ticket(s) will become void from that point on.
- All participants consent to photographs and recordings of their voice, and the use of this media for advertising, publicity, commercial or other business purposes for Civo Navigate. Attendees will understand the term “photograph” as used herein encompasses both still photographs and motion picture footage.
- By registering, Participants accept these Regulations.